You may have an account breech (hack/compromise) if you get...
- Odd emails about gifting away or receiving pledges
- Password change emails if you didn't request recovery
- Try to perform Account Recovery but it says an account is not associated with your email
Report your account immediately
If you believe your RSI account has been hacked, Contact RSI Player Relations.
- Visit our contact form.
- For the reason you are contacting us, select Hacked Accounts.
- Enter a message with any specifics including your email for the account, Handle, and any changes you noticed.
We will receive your message and get a ticket started!
What can I do now?
While we review your account, you should take steps to secure your account(s), computer, and devices:
- Scan your computer for viruses, malware, and keyloggers
- Run any pending Windows updates
- Update your security software and install the latest security updates
- Reset any usernames/passwords for accounts which you believe could become compromised through your email or use of previous login credentials that match your RSI account
- Consider applying Multi-Factor Authentication to other accounts that use similar credentials, especially the email that is linked to your RSI account.
What is happening to my account?
To safeguard your account and block hackers, we will lock the account from any changes or access. We know you want to play, but locking the account until our review and restoration process completes is vital to get your account back to where it should be.
During the restoration, we will undo any changes made by the hackers:
- Return any reclaimed or gifted away pledges
- Undo any fraudulent upgrades
- Return any stolen property added to your account back to those owners
- Undo any email or account information changes
- Restore any changes in Store Credit and other currencies
- And any other changes as needed
The goal for account restorations is to get your account back 100% to where it was when you last played!
When complete, we will send you updates via email on your account restoration. We will include steps to regain access with recommendations on using an authenticator.