You will need to have an RSI account and access to a secured email to add and configure an email authenticator.
- Visit our site and login to Account.
- Click the Security tab on the left. You may be prompted to enter your password.
- Scroll to the Activate Two Step Authentication section. Select the Email option and click Enable Two Step Authentication.
- For Step 1/2, enter an email address. Authentication codes will be sent to this email address. We recommend using a different email address than the one currently used for your RSI Account. You can use the same email address if it is secured. Click Send The Code to continue.
- Check the email you entered to locate the code sent from RSI.
- In Step 2/2, enter the code from the email. Set the duration for the code. Click Verify and Save.
Generate and save your backup codes
With your authenticator setup, you should generate your backup codes! If you ever get locked out without access to your authenticator, you can use the backup codes to get back into your account.
Click the Security tab in your Account. Click Manage your backup codes.
Save these codes in a secure location outside of your RSI account and mobile device used for authentication.