You may receive the error "Mismatch between header and cookie session id" when logging into the My RSI website and game with the wrong credentials.
Usually, you receive the error when trying to login with your email address and password. My RSI, Spectrum, and the RSI Launcher require your Login ID and password.
Here is some helpful information I share with everyone about logins:
- The website and game will always use your Login ID and password to access.
- When you change your password, you will enter your email through Account Recovery (in My RSI).
- When you change your password, you are automatically logged into the site. After that, switch to Login ID and password.
If you continue to have issues logging in:
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Delete the USER folder located in (install drive)\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\LIVE.
All else fails, send in a ticket with the following files:
- Right click on the Windows icon and select Run.
- Enter and run %appdata%\rsilauncher
- A folder view opens. Attach log.log to your ticket/email reply.
- Navigate to the following location: (install drive):\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\LIVE
- Locate your "Game.log" file and attach it to your ticket/email reply.