You may receive the following messages when launching the game through the Launcher:
- DXGI device blocked
- Your graphics card has blocked StarCitizen.exe
The first thing you should do when encountering graphics issues is to update your GPU (video card) drivers.
Some players may solve this issue by adding a Profile for StarCitizen.exe to the NVIDIA Control Panel:
- Open the NVIDIA Control Panel. You can right-click your desktop to open, or use a File Manager and navigate to C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client\, then run nvcplui.exe.
- Click Manage 3D Settings.
- Click the Program Settings tab to add a profile for Star Citizen.
- Click the Add next to the drop-down list.
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to (install drive)Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\Live\Bin64.
- Select StarCitizen.exe and click Open. This adds a profile for Star Citizen.
You can select any features you want to modify for Star Citizen from 2. Specify the settings for this program. Optional, click the Setting field and make selections. If you make changes, click Apply.
- If you have made changes to your default settings, the Restore is active. Click Restore and Apply if needed to reset all feature settings to the defaults.