If you are receiving error 30003, 30025, or 20025 when launching the game, your game files may be out of date. When loading the Launcher, you should see version 3.0.1-Live.706028 under the Launch Game button.
Update the Launcher
Launch the game and get to flying! If you still receive one of these errors with the updated game:
- Click Settings.
- Click Verify.
- After it completes, launch and see what happens.
If you see an older version under Launch Game, you need to wait a minute or two for the Launcher to detect the new game files. You should see an Update button display to download and install the latest upgrade.
- Open the Launcher and wait a couple minutes! If you click Launch Game, you will get error 30003, 30025, or 20025.
- Click Update.
- A manifest downloads, checks, and installs the remaining files. This should be under 200MB.
- Click Launch Game to play.
Version includes 666666...
If your Launcher version shows 3.0.6666666, you need to clear your Launcher appdata first.
- Right click on the Windows icon and select Run.
- Enter and run %appdata% and click Ok. This opens Users\CurrentProfile\Appdata\Roaming.
- Delete the rsilauncher folder.
- Reopen the Launcher and update as needed.