We are currently aware of and tracking a few different issues that may occur that can have one or more of the following symptoms occur during play:
- Your character avatar turns into a small, white, floating ball.
- Your character has their arm permanently raised above their head.
- Your character's head is missing.
- The mobiGlas is missing from your character entirely; the hotkey to pull it up does nothing.
- An object gets stuck in your character (such as boxes stuck in hands or feet)
- You become unable to interact with most things in game while in this state.
Should this happen to your character, please do the following steps:
- Login to your RSI account on the website.
- Report the issue and any details regarding what you were doing when it happened on the Issue Council.
- Attempt the work arounds listed below.
- Place a ticket to RSI support for assistance if you continue to be unable to interact with objects (doors, ship controls, control panels, etc.).
Describing the issue in detail with an appropriate subject line in the ticket will help us locate and assist faster. We will respond as soon as we are able once the ticket has been received.
Potential Work Arounds:
If your character has encountered any of these issues listed above, there have been some reports from players that entering character customization and changing your character's gender, appearance, and attributes a few times may correct these issues.
To avoid an object getting stuck to your character, be certain to drop any items you may currently be holding before picking up another.