We are aware of an issue that players are encountering where CryAstro services to repair and refuel are not functioning consistently. A fix for this is in the works and planned, but it is not expected to be fully addressed until a future patch.
Until then, please use the following steps to workaround this bug to ensure that you can properly repair your ships and continue flying and exploring in the 'verse:
- Approach and request to land as normal.
- Move in but HOVER above the landing pad. Do not land your ship!
- Pull up the interaction options at the station.
- Select the services required one at a time. Wait for each process to complete before requesting the next.
- If you have business at the location, you can then land your ship as normal.