We are aware of an issue that players are encountering where CryAstro services to repair and refuel are not functioning consistently. A fix for this is in the works and planned, but it is not expected to be addressed until patch 3.9.
Until then, please use the following steps to workaround this bug to ensure that you can properly repair your ships and continue flying and exploring in the 'verse:
- Approach and request to land as normal.
- Move in but HOVER above the landing pad. Do not land your ship!
- Pull up the interaction options at the station.
- Select the services required one at a time. Wait for each process to complete before requesting the next.
- If you have business at the location, you can then land your ship as normal.