No. Ship upgrades (also called CCUs) are intended to be permanent. Modifying any pledge requires that you enter your RSI account password to prevent mistakes.
If you wish to recover the basic pledge from one that you have upgraded, you will need to reclaim the pledge for store credit. This will add the total value of the pledge and any applied ship upgrades to your RSI account's store credit total. Once that has been done, you must use the buy-back option to recover the base pledge or you can use the acquired store credit towards a brand new pledge instead.
There are a few very important things to keep in mind before reclaiming a pledge:
- Certain ships/packages are not always available on the pledge store. Check to ensure it's available on the store before reclaiming the pledge.
- Pledge Packages must be reclaimed in their entirety. You cannot reclaim a single ship from a pledge with multiple ships in it, you must reclaim the pledge itself.
- Pledges that contain physical items cannot be bought-back.
- Store credit buy-backs are limited by an account's credit buy-back token, which are handed out to all backers once a quarter. Such tokens can only be used on a single pledge.
- Discounted pledges will return the amount that was paid at the time of pledging in store credit (minus any taxes).
- A reclaimed, discounted pledge must be bought back at the full price.
RSI Support staff will not assist with bypassing the above restrictions.