With new updates to various systems, as well as balancing changes and fixes to address some standing long term issues with bugs and problems related to persistence, a database wipe has been performed along with the patch update.
Unlike our previous database wipe that was completed in patch 3.15, players will retain their Reputation this time, though other in-game gains like currency and in-game shop purchases will be lost.
Players will be granted a stipend of aUEC upon login to give them a head start in the verse towards rebuilding their in-game assets.
As stated before, this will be necessary to do periodically to ensure that testing with current systems and balancing is carried out properly.
What has been reset?
The following has been reset/wiped:
- aUEC gained in-game from missions and trading.
- Crime Stats.
- Items, equipment, and ship components purchased in-game with aUEC.
- Ships and vehicles purchased in-game with aUEC.
- Commodities purchased or acquired through gathering.
Players will retain:
- Reputation with various factions.
- Ships and vehicles acquired from pledges.
- Items, equipment, and ship components acquired from pledges.
- Flair items acquired from subscriptions or other events or promotions.
- any UEC acquired from UEC Chits (converted to aUEC).
- Referral rewards.
- Concierge rewards.