RSI may address unacceptable conduct by communicating public or private warnings, or by removal or suspension of access to any or all of the RSI Services at RSI’s discretion, including, but not limited to: game access, Spectrum access, account access, or access to specific game or website features and permissions.
Initial violations will in most cases result in a warning being issued. Severe infractions will result in immediate suspension of access. It is at RSI’s discretion the severity of the penalty enforced. Egregious offenses (as determined by RSI) including, but not limited to, racism, bigotry, homophobia, extremely crude, vulgar, or sexually explicit language, doxing, national or ethnic hatred, or any other language deemed unfit for use in game, may result in immediate suspension of game access for a period determined by RSI.
Repeated instances of prohibited behavior or excessive minor violations will result in cumulative penalization resulting in the removal of game access, website access, and Spectrum access for longer periods of time for each violation.
Example Behaviors and Content:
- Use of language in-game, in support tickets, or Spectrum posts that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable.
- Handles or community monikers that are offensive, inflammatory, or otherwise inappropriate as determined by RSI.
- Ship names that are offensive, inflammatory, or otherwise inappropriate as determined by RSI.
- Organization related content containing language that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable, or which you do not own or for which you do not have permission to freely distribute.
- Stream sniping, pad ramming, or utilizing bugs/exploits to grief or continually harass others.
- Use of cheats, exploits, or game modifications to gain an unfair advantage over others.
- The list above is merely an example and is not all-inclusive. RSI will, at its discretion, issue warnings or penalties as needed for other behavior not specifically listed, but found to be in violation.
More information regarding the rules of conduct can be found within the RSI Terms of Service.
If you encounter behavior outlined above please do not hesitate to report it.