If you need to change your password or regain access to your account, use Account Recovery.
- Visit our site and click Account in the upper right of the page.
- Click Account Recovery.
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
- Watch for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't see the email, you may need to search, check your spam folder, promotions, or other locations.
- Follow the link in the email to change your password. After you are in your account, you will use your email or Login ID and the new password to access the account and game.
I don't have access to my email account anymore!
If you no longer have access to the email account used for your RSI account, contact RSI Player Relations. Please let us know the new email to use and provide as much as possible of the following:
You will need to provide as much of the following information as possible:
- Login ID (If set to login to the game/website instead of email)
- Last known Email address associated with account
- First and last name on the account
- Date of Birth
- First line of billing address
- Handle ID (the name displayed to other players and on Spectrum)
- Some information on your pledges
- Country and City of origin when creating the account
- Pledge information, with Order ID#'s being the most helpful
If you have provided false account info in the past, it will delay or totally prevent us from assisting further. Account security is our top priority to protect your personal account information. If you cannot provide this information, speak with the Support Agent about possible options.
Account recovery didn't find an account with my email?
If you received an error when entering your email, it's possible your account was under a different email address. If you are unable to recall the exact email address used for your account, follow the instructions above for "I don't have access to my email anymore!"
I didn't get an email?
Some email providers may move our emails to a junk, spam, or other folder. Search in your email for email@example.com. You may need to whitelist this address within your email account.
To always get our messages in Hotmail, we recommend whitelisting our domain in the Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click Options (upper right hand corner).
- Click the Junk E-Mail Protection link.
- Select the Safe List link.
- Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the dialog box titled Type an address or domain.
- Click the Add button next to the dialog box.
If the email is in your Junk E-Mail Folder, open the email and click the Not Junk button.
You should also check that the mailing's email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to Blocked Senders List instead of Safe List. If you see the mailing's from address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
To always get our messages in Yahoo, we recommend whitelisting our domain:
- Click the drop-down list for Options and select Mail Options.
- Click Filters then Add.
- For Sender, select Contains and enter robertsspaceindustries.com. This will filter any email from our domain.
- For the delivery box, you can use Inbox or select another you have created.
- Click Save.
If the email is in your Spam folder, open the email and click the Not Spam button.