If you need to change your password or regain access to your account, use Account Recovery.
- Visit our site and click Account.
- Click Account Recovery.
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
- Watch for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't see the email, you may need to search, check your spam folder, promotions, or other locations.
- Follow the link in the email to change your password. After you are in your account, you will use your Login ID and password to access the account and game.
I don't have access with my email anymore!
If you no longer have access to the email account used for your RSI account, contact RSI Player Relations. Please let us know the new email to use and provide as much as possible of the following:
- Login ID (used to login to the game/website)
- Last known Email address associated with account
- Date of Birth
- First and last name on the account
- First line of billing address
- Handle ID (displayed to others when logged into the game)
- Some information on your pledges
If you provided false account information in the past, it will very likely hinder or prevent our ability to locate the proper RSI account to assist.
Important: A photo of an official ID is required for email changes. We can accept a driver's license, passport, etc. We cannot accept Military IDs per government restrictions. Please take a photo of the ID and attach it to the ticket or in your email reply.
I didn't get an email?
Some email providers may move our emails to a junk, spam, or other folder. Search in your email for email@example.com.
You may need to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org in your email provider.
To always get our messages in Hotmail, we recommend whitelisting our domain in the Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click Options (upper right hand corner).
- Click the Junk E-Mail Protection link.
- Select the Safe List link.
- Copy and paste email@example.com into the dialog box titled Type an address or domain.
- Click the Add button next to the dialog box.
If the email is in your Junk E-Mail Folder, open the email and click the Not Junk button.
You should also check that the mailing's email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to Blocked Senders List instead of Safe List. If you see the mailing's from address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
To always get our messages in Yahoo, we recommend whitelisting our domain:
- Click the drop-down list for Options and select Mail Options.
- Click Filters then Add.
- For Sender, select Contains and enter robertsspaceindustries.com. This will filter any email from our domain.
- For the delivery box, you can use Inbox or select another you have created.
- Click Save.
If the email is in your Spam folder, open the email and click the Not Spam button.
Account recovery didn't find an account with my email?
If you received an error when entering your email about there being no RSI account associated with that address, there are a few possible reasons:
- A different email address was used on your RSI account. Attempt account recovery with your alternate email addresses.
- A typo was made when entering the login credentials. Double check the email address provided and clear/retype
- The account may have been compromised and a rogue party has changed your email address to prevent you from recovering it.
Please contact RSI Player Relations and provide the emails you may have used, Login ID, or Handle.