We are tracking an issue where players are encountering error 30009/30018 when attempting to login to the game. Sometimes, this will clear up after enough time has passed but other times players will need to take additional steps to correct the problem.
This issue crops up most often when players logout or crash while inside a ship or in a no-fly zone. For now until we can track down the cause, we recommend avoiding logging out in a ship's bed to limit the chances of this occurring.
If you were playing with a friend before you left the game while on-board a ship and encountered this error, if your ship is still present in game, have your friend destroy your ship.
Alternately, if it is possible to enter Arena Commander with the ship that you previously logged out in, using the ship in this mode may help correct the issue on the PU.
To address this issue and help us track down the underlying cause:
- Attempt the work arounds listed above.
- Head to the RSI website.
- Login to your RSI account.
- Report what happened and the steps to reproduce it on the Issue Council.
- Wait 15 minutes and attempt to login to the game again.
- If the error persists, head to this article to review what you will need to do correct the issue: Character Reset