Please make certain that your computer's system clock is set to to be synced with the current Internet time.
Normally this should be done automatically and without any need to monitor the operating system and adjust the clock, but faulty hardware or Internet outages may cause troubles. If you are unsure how to do this, check out this article on WindowsReport for assistance. There are several possible solutions for correcting a system clock issue on that page!
An incorrect system clock can cause the following symptoms in game which can be rather detrimental:
- Incorrect insurance claim display times.
- Errors when retrieving a ship that was recently recovered from an insurance claim.
- Base and landing pad turrets firing on a player attempting to fly a recently claimed or recovered ship.
- Inability to sign in to use any features in the Issue Council.
- Receiving "Unable to save changes. Try again." during character creation.
- Vehicle loadout changes are not applied after saving.
RSI Support staff will not be able to assist with troubles related an incorrect system clock. To avoid potential in game issues, keep your system clock properly synced to the current time.