Having trouble with the game? You may have an overlay setting enabled or an application or peripheral running that don't
One potential issue may be with peripherals or applications not supported or causing crashes with RSI software.
The following peripherals may cause:
- Flickering graphics
- Black or white screen and crash
- Crash on load
If an unsupported or problematic peripheral is plugged into your computer, even if not used, can possibly cause crashes.
These peripherals includes:
- Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality system, example Oculus Rift. While we plan to fully support VR in the future, it causes issues currently
- Anything that uses Speedlink.
- Moving the game to an external, USB connected drive
To test this possible issue:
- Detach your VR, AR, and other peripherals that may not be supported by the game. For example, detach systems like Oculus Rift or Speedlink. You do not need to uninstall them.
- Restart your computer.
- Open the Launcher and launch the game.
- Play normally.
Applications and Overlays
For applications, you may have issues with some overlay and overclocking options:
- Teamviewer - Close this, open game, then you can open it again
- ROCCAT Swarm - Close this, open game
- Discord - Check and disable Overlay settings
Fully disable the following application or settings, and restart your system. You do not want these applications in startup before running the game.
- MSI Afterburner, overclocking, overlays
- Razer Tartarus software
- Nvidia overlays
- XBox Game Bar
- GeForce Replay
- ASUS Sonic Suite 2