Currently we are aware of and tracking an issue where players may find themselves at the loading screen for the persistent universe (PU) for an indefinite amount of time. Typically this may occur after leaving the PU while being a member of a party or after previously encountering trouble forming a party.
Should you encounter this issue, attempt the following steps to try to resolve this.
- Switch game regions manually instead of using the "Region: Best" option.
- If that fails, try these steps:
- Enter the Arena Commander game mode.
- Select a Freelancer as your ship.
- Enter the Multiplayer Free Flight mode.
- Once the session has started, exit the pilot seat.
- Lay down in any bed on board.
- Press the Interact key (default is F) and choose Power Off.
- Select Logout to return to the menu.
- Attempt to enter the Universe again.
Should you encounter this issue, please head to the Issue Council and report the steps that were taken that led to this problem and also steps used to attempt to resolve it. If the workaround above does not help, then head to this article to review what we will need to do to assist: Account Reset