Some players that are attempting to login to their RSI account on the main RSI Website may encounter an issue where a blank window appears instead of the normal login window.
For reference, when attempting to login, this is the window that should appear:
The most common symptom of this issue is that the window appears after pressing the ACCOUNT link to login, but the only thing that shows up is an empty gray box instead of the above pictured login prompts.
This happening due to web browser addons like script and ad blockers that alter how the RSI website loads or disable certain parts of the website's code. The most common cause of this is due to a translation addon for players that are changing the website to appear in a language other than English.
If you encounter this problem, follow these steps to correct it:
- Go to your web browser of choice's plug-in or addon manager.
- Locate and disable any translation, script blocker, or page altering addons that are currently active.
- Alternately, set a whitelist or exception to disable the addons for the main RSI website page.
- As you disable browser addons, check the RSI Website Login page after each one to narrow down which is causing the problem.
- Proceed to the RSI website and Login.
- Re-enable the addons should you desire once you are logged in.
Should the issue continue even after disabling all browser addons, please report the troubles by contacting RSI Support for assistance.