Below are some of the issues and bugs that we are aware of within Star Citizen Alpha 3.11x. We are still actively working to address these issues fully and Issue Council reports on the problems are greatly appreciated.
Character Equipment Loadouts Are Not Saving Changes
This is a fail-safe put in place to prevent a character's mobiGlas from vanishing. If you are encountering this problem, that means some safety measures we have added are keeping your character in a playable state. The loss of the mobiGlas will mean that your character cannot function in most parts of the game.
If you encounter this issue, we recommend that you restart your game client.
mobiGlas is Missing or Non-Functional
Entering character customization and changing your character's gender, appearance, and attributes a few times may correct these issues. After changing your appearance, enter the Public Universe. If not resolved please try customizing again.
If your issue continues, please do the following steps before you reset your character:
- Login to your RSI account on the website.
- Report the issue and any details regarding what you were doing when it happened on the Issue Council.
- Attempt the workaround listed above.
- Head to this article to review what you will need to do: Character Reset
Loadout Service Issues
We are aware of and actively investigating an issue impacting some loadout services. This may manifest through a range of symptoms such as:
- Difficulties with proceeding on an insurance claim through the ASOP terminals
- Difficulties in accessing or saving changes through the Vehicle Loadout Manager or Equipment Manager on your mobiGlas
- Errors connecting to loadout services through the Character Customizer
Please note that a Character Reset will not resolve this problem. Logging out and closing the launcher entirely before logging back in may temporarily help with some of these symptoms until a fix is implemented.
When you have a moment, consider heading to the Issue Council to add information to these reports to help us track down the root cause of the problems: